My favorites for this week!
1. I’ve officially completed my 200-hour yoga teacher training and my husband was sweet enough to surprise me with a beautiful bracelet with a Peace sign charm and a Hamsa hand evil eye charm! He knows me too well ❤
2. My new favorite crowd pleaser recipe:
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter cookies (Gluten Free & Optional Vegan) – courtesy of Averie Cooks
What you need:
1/4 c white sugar
1/4 c brown sugar, packed
1 c peanut butter (I used Skippy Natural Creamy with Honey)
1 egg (replace real egg by combining 1 tbsp ground flax seeds + 3 tbsp warm water in a small bowl and stirring. Allow a “jelly” to form after a few minutes and use this as your “egg”)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (make sure they chocolate chips say gluten-free on the bag, some “natural ingredients “can contain gluten)
Stirring by hand with a spoon, combine all ingredients.
~After you completely stir all of the ingredients together in a bowl scoop one inch rolled balls on to a greased baking sheet. Place each ball of dough a good distance away from each other because they do tend to spread just a little. Press with a fork making a grid-like design and sprinkle each cookie with just a tad of brown sugar and white sugar.
~Bake the cookies until golden brown (about 10 minutes). Watch them carefully! They can burn quickly.
~Enjoy! They’ll be a huge hit with everyone!
3. Favorite pose of the week…Dancers Pose
4. My new lunch obsession–> Veggie Burger Wrap–> Veggie Burger, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion on a whole wheat wrap yumm!
5. Nothing like a little Yogi Inspiration to get you to the studio…obsessed!
What are your favorites this week?