I recently got nominated for my very first blog award by a fantastic fellow blogger Jolene Collins! I was ecstatic to have received recognition for my new blog. Thank you, Joelene!
Here are some details about the award:
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs.
Now, for my 11 random facts:
- I began blogging as a way of meditation for me. My life is constantly on the go and this allows me to reach out to new and exciting people that want to hear what I have to say.
- Baking is a passion of mine.
- I am training to be a Yoga Instructor and will soon be a 200-Hour Certified Yoga Instructor and I will then become certified in kids yoga.
- Exercise is so important to me, I have a hard time going a day without it! (5:20 AM workout everyday of the week)
- My favorite food…apple and peanut butter..Simple, but oh so good!
- I was married by age 22
- I married my high school sweetheart
- I am a Vegetarian (or pescatarian) –> I eat fish
- I want to move to California and one day retire in Italy.
- I have a cute little dog named Rupert (named after Stewies Teddy in Family Guy)
- If I could do one thing with my life it would be to help special needs children.
1. If you could do any one job, regardless of pay and work hours, what would you do?-I would Volunteer at a children’s hospital and take care of the children and try to make their days there the best I can.
-I would Volunteer at a children’s hospital and take care of the children and try to make their days there the best I can.
2. If you could be a professional athlete, what sport would you choose?
-Football player, I’m a sucker for football season!
3. Do you prefer cold weather or warm?
-Absolutely Warm! I’m always cold as it is.
4. Would you rather eat a pound of chocolate or a pound of chips?
5. If you had to consume one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-Apples, I can’t get enough of them.
6. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
7. If you were to wrap your personality up in a food, what would it be and why?
– Sour patch kid, I can be sweet one second and change in an instant to sour, visa verse.
8. How many siblings do you have?
– 2 siblings, 1 brother, 1 sister.
9. What is your favorite Holiday?
– Fourth of July, Random? I know but I always have so much fun on this holiday and it is definitely a stress free one
10. Do you find yourself as one who is very festive towards Holiday seasons (i.e. decorating, celebrating the Holidays, etc.), or not?
– I am not too festive, I put up minimal decorations.
11. If you had to have a reptile as a pet, what would you choose?
– A Turtle, they’re so cute!
Other bloggers that I have tagged:
Maya Oryan @
My questions to the bloggers I’ve tagged:
1. Are you a vegetarian? If not would you ever try to be one?
2. What is your greatest accomplishment?
3. What is your favorite meal?
4. What is your favorite pass time?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
7. What is the most difficult thing you have ever done in your life?
8. What is your favorite exercise?
9. If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
10. If you could meet one famous individual who would it be?
11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?