I though I could take this opportunity to break up my week and maybe share a few of my Faves!
- Chocolate Apple!- so good! My hubby and I love to split one of these bad boys! If you live in the New York area you will definitely want to take a trip to the Candy apple shoppe. Sooo amazing! You walk into the store and you can see them making the apples behind the counter! YES I said it MAKING them, its absolutely amazing, you literally can’t get anything better than this. If you can’t make it to the store then buy them online 🙂 (They’re so good, I had them at my wedding!!!) <–“Who turned out the lights?” (my go to flavor)
- At this moment, since I’m such a flip flopper with music it is Definitely Phil Phillips –>ANY of his songs but i love Home ❤
- Absolutely Asics (Gel-Lyte33)! I don’t think you could get any better than these shoes. I’m training for a half marathon and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. They never hurt, they’re light, and comfortable and definitely so cute.
- I recently switched over to Red wine (I still love my white, don’t get me wrong, but the red is something amazing) I don’t really care to spend too much money on a bottle of wine and when I find something I like, it is definitely a huge deal! I have been drawn more towards Malbecs and Riojas. Bodini’s Malbec is so great and I’ve gone back to this wine numerous times and I absolutely love it.
- Absolutely without a doubt…Jennifer Zeuner!! I love that you could literally personalize anything you want. I recently e-mailed them to see if they could do a design that is in the form of a necklace and put it on a bracelet. I was quickly contacted back and was told that they would accommodate for whatever I wanted. They are great, the jewelry is great quality and everything is so absolutely cute!
- My two pieces I own:
My favorite veggie:
- Broccoli- okay, I know most people hate this veggies, but it is soooo good and soo good for you! You can’t go wrong
- Improves Vitamin D Deficiency
- High In Fiber
- Increase Eye Health
- Supports Skin health and repair
- High in Potassium
- Rich In Vitamin C
- Calcium Rich
- Decreases Blood Sugar Levels
- High In Protein
- Helps To Prevent Heart Disease
Lastly…My favorite little face 🙂: